What are logos and how can I use them?
Logo's are bitmaps (.bmp) that you can 'spray' on levels in halflife (and mods like tfc, cs etc.). When you spray a logo, all other players playing in that level can see it. Not so long ago, only bitmaps of 2 colors could be used (1 color + 1 transparat color), but recently, some smart people found out that also colored bitmaps could be used, though they had to meet certain requirements.
HL/CS Spraylogo Creator. Very easy to use .
- New and more intuitive user interface
- Added support for many image formats
- Image transformation options
- Transparancy option (beta)
- Improved resize methods
- Massive Improvement in logo quality
- User can specify a save directory
- New options menu
- Progress window
- Better Wad saving code
- Stores options like your halflife dir in registry
- Added 'directly make WAD' option,
- Numerous code and speed improvements
- Fixed a couple of small bugs
All you need to know is that you have to rename the created decal.wad into tempdecal.wad if you want to use it for CS 1.6 .