JADMaker creates a JAD file for your .JAR Java Games, so that you can install them to your mobile phone.
- simple DRAG and DROP operations!
- allows batch processing of JAR files
- enabling Explorer Context-Menu extension allows you to generate a JAD file quickly
- keep the program 'Always on Top' of all other windows (Useful)
- keep your program settings (in a XML file)
How to use this program?
There are 3 ways.
1) Run JADMaker. Drag and drop a JAR file onto the window. JAD generated. That's it!
2) Drag and drop a JAR file onto the JADMaker.exe icon in a Windows Explorer window.
This means you can also create a desktop shortcut to JADMaker.exe, and then drop JAR file(s) onto the shortcut.
3) Once the "Make JAD" Explorer Context-Menu extension is enabled (by checking it in the program),
you can right click on any JAR file(s) for a quick "Make JAD".