Kerbal Space Program is a multi-genre game where the player can create his own space program.
In KSP, you must build a space-worthy craft, capable of flying it's crew out into space, without killing them.At your disposal is a collection of parts, which must be assembled to create a functional ship. Each part has it's own function and will affect the way a ship flies (or doesn't).So strap yourself in, and get ready to try some Rocket Science!
- The Vehicle Assembly Building. allows players to build spacecraft out of any imaginable combination of parts.
- Fully-fledged, Physics-based Flight Simulation ensures everything will fly (and crash) as it should.
- Procedural Terrain delivers detailed terrain at a vast scale. The Kerbal Planet is 600km in radius!
- Mod-enabled, allows players to create new content and modify the game.
- Ship systems. Keep an eye out for engine temperatures and fuel levels, and try not to explode.
- Build ships with multiple stages, and jettison parts away as they burn out.
- Full control over the staging sequence allows for complex ships and advanced functionality.
- Take on Missions to attract interest in your Space Program. Or use the Mission Planner to create your own missions.
- Manage your Space Program. Hire astronauts, train them, research and improve parts.
- Fly out to Moons and other Planets
- Build Space Stations, and surface bases on other worlds.
- And a whole lot more!