This is a puzzle game. You must get your tank to the flag in every level. Your tank can move in four directions and can fire a laser that is used to move objects. The amount of moves and shots it takes to complete a level are recorded in a high score list. The scores are then compared with the current "Global High Score" file. You can get a current copy of the Global High Score file on LaserTank web site. If you beat one of the scores by making less moves to finish the level, then send me an e-mail with your "LaserTank.hs" file attached. I will update the website with your score; however, you will have to prove your score by recording the level and sending me the playback file [.LPB file]. Also, don't forget to rate the unrated levels you solve. You can use the LaserTank Level's Evaluator tool to do it.
New for LaserTank 4.1:
* Rewrote game in "C" and used lcc-win32 to compile it in 32 bit code.
* Added New Sounds, Also more of them.
* Added three new objects; Tunnels, Ice & Thin Ice
* Changed graphics engine.
* New graphics.
* Mirrors & anti tanks are now transparent.
* User Graphics can now be loaded.
* LTG files can be used to change the game appearance.
* Converted Undo to an Unlimited size & fixed Restart Undo.
* Added Replay command.
* Modified Game Record operation.
* Added Mouse operation for game play.
* Global High Score file now will not be updated when a score is beaten.
* Add Levels: Total of 2030
* Play LaserTank in other languages