- The Standard (US) and Standard for Lefties (US) hotkey configurations are now available in all regions.
- A new game clock has been added. Players can now instantly see how long they've been in their current mission or match. - This feature can be turned on or off in the Gameplay Options menu.
- A new Quick Save option is now available for the single-player campaign. Players can now quickly save their mission progress by pressing Ctrl + Q.
- A new System Panel has been added. Players can now view their local time and FPS while in game by mousing over the Menu (F10) button in the upper-left hand corner of the game screen. Laptop users can also view Wi-Fi signal strength and battery levels.
- Sight granted by death reveal no longer lifts Fog of War. Units revealed in this manner are not targetable.
- (Mac only) Moved StarCraft II data files and settings from the Documents folder into the Application Support folder.
- Support for NVIDIA 3D Vision has been added. To experience StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty in 3D on your desktop or notebook, you will need 3D Vision. For more information, visit www.nvidia.com/Starcraft3D
Build time increased from 33 to 38.
Warp Gate cooldown increased from 23 to 28.
Ground damage decreased from 10 to 8.
Build time increased from 30 to 35.
Build time increased from 40 to 45.
Siege mode damage changed from 50 to 35 (+15 armored).
Upgrade damage changed from +5 to +3 (+2 armored).
Ram ability removed. Ultralisk will now use normal attack against buildings.
Damage decreased from 15 (+25 armored) to 15 (+20 armored).